my mum just shouted “yolo!!” from the kitchen and i heard plates smash
"I have always loved everything about you. Even what I didn’t understand."
*laughing like an idiot*
- eating chocolate does not trigger migraine headaches,
- eating DARK chocolate reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- eating chocolate does not give someone acne or other skin eruptions,
- eating DARK chocolate boosts one’s appetite, but does not cause weight gain,
- eating moderate amounts of chocolate makes one live almost a year longer,
- eating MILK chocolate releases endorphins in the brain, which act as pain-relievers,
- the sugar in MILK chocolate may reduce stress, and have calming and pain relieving effect,
- eating ANY chocolate makes you feel better after a Dementor attack.
reblogging for the last fact
just eat your damn chocolate
I’D BE FUCKING LYING IF I SAID I DIDN’T NEARLY PEE MY PANTS RIGHT NOW JUST SCORING THIS GOLD
hey krisof u liek sld
♫ it’s going down, i’m yelling Simba ♫
IT’S BEEN 20 YEARS
WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS BEEN 20 YEARS
oh my god…
a shooting star is actually someone driving off rainbow road
I will never get over this scene. I just love the fact that Disney acknowledges and makes fun of the fact that “It’s A Small World” can be the most annoying song in the world. Not to mention the fact that some of the adults watching this movie would understand this reference and relate to it.
Story time! Gather round children~
A few summers ago I got a summer job at WDW and one day while I was working I started to sing It’s A Small World to myself, and I was walking around and all of a sudden I hear this guy howl the word “no” in a really Scar-like voice and one of my fellow cast members pops out of a storage closet and says “ANYTHING BUT THAT” so we did a duet of “I’ve Got A Lovely Bunch of Coconuts” and then went our separate ways
one of the most amazing stories I heard..